Journal Description

The Research Journal of Agriculture (2836-6050) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides a platform for researchers and practitioners in the field of agriculture to publish their high-quality research work. The journal aims to promote the dissemination of innovative ideas and knowledge, and to contribute to the advancement of agriculture research and practice.


The scope of the Research Journal of Agriculture covers a wide range of topics in agriculture, including but not limited to: crop science, soil science, agroecology, plant breeding, genetics, agricultural engineering, agronomy, horticulture, animal science, veterinary science, and food science. The journal also welcomes interdisciplinary research that explores the intersections between agriculture and other fields, such as ecology, economics, and social sciences.

HARMONIZING GROWTH: EXPLORING THE WATER-ENERGY-FOOD NEXUS THROUGH AGRICULTURAL INNOVATION AND CIRCULAR ECONOMY IN A BOREAL ECOSYSTEM

The global commitment to the right to food, enshrined in international legal frameworks such as the UN’s Rights to Adequate Food Guidelines, reflects its status as a fundamental human right, an assertion supported by numerous national constitutions and policies (Clapp et al., 2022). Addressing the profound challenge of nourishing the ever-expanding global population underscores the central role of agriculture as the primary vehicle for food provision. However, the production, processing, and

Abdullahi Ibrahim Alhassan

MICROBIAL MARVELS: EVALUATING THE GROWTH INFLUENCE OF BACILLUS SPECIES BIOFERTILIZER AND CHEMICAL FERTILIZERS ON RICE (ORYZA SATIVA L.)

Contemporary agricultural practices, characterized by the extensive use of high-inorganic phosphate fertilizers, have raised significant environmental concerns. The non-renewable nature of these fertilizers, coupled with their detrimental impact on the food chain production, necessitates a reevaluation of current approaches (Withers et al., 2014). A considerable portion of applied phosphates to soils remains inaccessible to plants due to fixations caused by aluminum (Al) and iron (Fe) metals

Ngui Marianus Hutagalung

CULTIVATING AWARENESS: EXPLORING THE PERSPECTIVES OF CAMBODIAN VEGETABLE FARMERS ON PESTICIDE USE AND HEALTH RISKS

Cambodia, a prominent South East Asian country, has long relied on agricultural production as its primary economic pillar. With 4.5 million hectares of cultivated land, a substantial portion—70 percent—is dedicated to rice, serving as the predominant commodity and income source for the majority of farmers. The remaining 30 percent is allocated to various other food and industrial crops, with an annual increase in cultivation area fueled by the expansion of higher-value crop production and

Sophea Kimly Chan , Sokha Vannak Lim